Ultimate Guide to Waist Training in 2022
No matter what your reason is for wanting to waist train, there are factors that need to be considered to get the desired result. This is for you, if you have already started or if you intend to start using them for that curvy shape. Without further ado, let us go on to discuss these factors to get you on the right path.
This is a way of modifying the way your torso looks in other to achieve a curvy figure. This can be done by both men and women. However, this practice is mostly indulged in by women for various reasons and for diverse purposes. You can shop for your wholesale waist trainer here.
How to Identify the Right Waist Trainer for You?
In other to find the waist trainer you require you need to consider the following:
- Role: You need identify the purpose for your need to get a waist trainer, be it for the gym, health or fashion. Some of them have 2 steel bones up to 12 and more.
- Body size: Size is necessary for getting that perfect hourglass shape.
- Color: If you need to wear that waist trainer as shapewear or on top of an outfit, color is important. This is because, no one wants their underwear peaking through or their corset in an off color that doesn’t compliment their outfit.
- Fabric: Quality of the fabric contributes to how comfortable you feel when wearing them. Additionally, some fabric can cause irritation, so you know to avoid them. Allergic to certain fabric? You should always tell the vendor this so they can recommend ones that will not cause an allergic reaction.
Different Types of Waist Trainers
Corset – These usually are for fashion purposes and are worn on tops and gowns for a defined figure 8 shape & style
Gym waist trainer – You can wear then for runs or for support at the gym. They are a bit more comfortable to allow movement when working out.
Tummy control – These are specifically for belly fat reduction and can be worn at home, they can come in steel bone forms or simply tummy wraps.
Short waist cincher – When you want the focus to be on fat reduction within your mid torso, these are the best for that purpose.
Waist trainer vest – This a contraption shapewear used to take in your tummy all around the bra line to your lower back. This is the best for firming the waist line and help with posture.
High waist trainer – Waist trainers like this are worn underneath outfits for a sexy look. Can also be used for medical purposes to maintain the flat tummy from liposuction procedure done.
Results to Expect
These contribute to your results from waist training;
- Your consistency
- Wearing them for about 8-12hrs
- Managing your eating habits
- Getting the right waist trainer to achieve your goal
- Your workout routine
Kindly note that you can get results in a couple of months if you’re trying to burn some belly fat.
Expectations When You Start Waist Training
- Appetite change
- Discomfort that reduces with frequent use
- Smoothened tummy and reduced bloating
- Clothe size reduction
What to Measure for Your Waist Trainer
You can measure your under bust, natural waistline, seated torso length and upper hip with a tape.
Can You Sleep in a Waist Trainer?
Yes you can, but if you must you need to wear one that is less snug. It isn’t recommended as this can cause indigestion, bloating and block blood flow as during nocturnal hours the body digests food and does a lot of regenerative processes.
Proper Care For Your Waist Trainer
- Store them properly
- Wear a layer between your skin and waist trainer
- Clean your waist trainer at least 3 times a week with frequent use
I hope with this elaborate guide you have everything you need to know about waistdear waist trainer from definition to proper care.